Eden Hazard has given champions Chelsea a huge boost by reaffirming his commitment to the Blues amid speculation that Spanish giants Real Madrid are poised to make a move. 

In an exclusive interview with The Straits Times, the Belgian attacker said he sees his future at the club and spoke about his ambitions for next season.

Hazard, who has two years left on his current Chelsea deal, said:

“I’m good here. I’m at one of the best clubs in the world and I think I’m gonna stay for a couple of years. I’m very happy. You can see (from my performances) on the pitch that I’m happy.

“Next season, we will have the Champions League to play but we want to keep the Premier League trophy in Chelsea. It’s going to be hard but we know (people) expect a lot from Chelsea now.”

“But now is the time to think about holidays.”

After a well deserved vacation, Conte’s squad will head to Singapore for the July 25-29 International Champions Cup (ICC).

Besides Chelsea, the ICC will feature German champions Bayern Munich and Italian giants Inter Milan in three-match tournament at the National Stadium.

Recently crowned Player of the Year at Chelsea’s internal end-of-season awards ceremony, the 26-year-old believes these pre-season fixtures will be essential to next seasons preparations, which promises to be an even busier campaign.

Last month, team-mate N’Golo Kante said that the Londoners would be gunning for the quadruple next term, but Hazard was more pragmatic with his targets. He said:

“It’s the dream of players to win everything but in football, it’s very hard. We will work for that and we will see.

“We won the league and if we want to achieve more, we have to improve and work more. And if we bring in some new players, why not?”

One player linked with Chelsea is Belgian forward Romelu Lukaku, who left Chelsea in 2014 to join Everton. Lukaku scored 25 league goals last season.

On the prospect of linking up with his international team-mate, Hazard said:

“He’s a great player, a great guy and a good friend but he will have to make his own choice.

“He’s still young, only 24 but every season he has scored a lot of goals in the Premier League and this shows he’s a good striker because the Premier League is very tough.

“But it’s not my job to say we need him. The owner and manager are there to buy players. We will see.”

Transfer funds have reportedly been set aside, with British media reporting that manager Antonio Conte has been given a £200 million war chest this summer.

The Italian tactician has been linked with a move to Inter, but Hazard hopes Conte will stay and guide the Blues next season.

“He’s a great manager. When we came back in the pre-season, it was intense, and if we won this season, it’s because of that. We practised a lot of tactics, also (worked on) fitness and running.

“For me, it was the first time in England where we worked a lot in the gym.

“And yeah we want to look forward (to next season) with him.”